Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Fool's hope



All this while i've been looking for this one reason. The reason from you. The reason that might change every single perception of mine. I'm dying for this reason. I really want to know why "we" ends. I'm sure it'll help me a lot. To realize my mistakes towards you. That reason might reveal my weaknesses. Aku tau aku banyak kurang nak dibandingkan dengan orang lain. Aku tau aku sebenarnya kurang layak. But hey , no one's perfect. I've tried my best but i've failed. That's why i need you to give me that reason so that it won't happen again next time to me. I know you didn't mean to hurt me. I believe there's always a reason for something and that's what i'm waiting from you to tell me.


Cinta pandang pertama tu karut ke tak ? I don't believe it at the first place but look at me now. I've fall for you since the first time i saw you and till now. Until now i still can't stop loving you. I've tried and i'm sick of trying. I wanted to move on but your love is too strong. My head says go but my heart wanted to stay. I can say that the other half of me is all about you. I've been missing you each and every single day in my life. How could i move on when you even came into my dreams ? It do hurts so much. I never asked for these.

I still believe that one day we might get back together. I'm 99.9% sure that you won't love me back but that 0.01% that keeps me going.  I'm "fool" of hope. Call me an idiot but nothing can change my feelings towards you. I can't force you to love me back. All i can do is just wait and hope for a miracle. 

I've learned a lot throughout those days that we spent together.You've taught me love , pain , happiness and sorrow. Shirts you wear , videos you made , the smell of your hair and everything about you. They're still fresh in my mind. It's too hard to throw them away. Those memories we shared together are too precious. There'll never be anything that can replace them. I want you to know that i'm here waiting for you. I miss "us". I still love you and i'll always do. I didn't mean to add pain in your life but i just can't stop myself from loving you.  I'm truly deeply madly in love with you. I hope that we could be back together as when you used to color up my life.


Sincerely , 
Wafiy Rashidi






No comments:

Post a Comment